The International Undergraduate Commitment Scholarships at Western Illinois University is open for students who which to complete their bachelor’s degree in the USA.
The award is available for excellent students all over the world to study for undergraduate degrees at the USA’s Western Illinois University.
The Western Illinois University is a public university in the USA which was established in 1899, with the aim of educating and developing students to better their societies. It is ranked 413 among the best public and private institutes and universities.
The university comprises four educational colleges that help scholars grow their skills in different fields, i.e., Arts & Sciences, Business & Technology, Education & Human Services, and Fine Arts & Communication and an Honors College the School of Extended Studies nontraditional programs.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Western Illinois University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Award: $4,000 – 8,000 per year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible, the candidate must meet all the given criteria:
- An applicant has 3.0 cumulative GPA must be maintained for renewal.
- The candidate’s 30 SH must be completed in the prior awarded year to earn a renewal.
- Students must have earned less than 24 college credits.
- Recipients may enrol in summer school at in-state rates.
- Scholars enrolled in full-time online studies are eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants must have taken admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After that, you are qualified to apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a copy of their passport, high school transcripts and external exam results, post-secondary transcripts, if attended.
- Admission Requirements: Students must earn a high school diploma and meet the admission requirements to be admitted.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
The Western Illinois University will provide an amount of $4,000 – 8,000 per year that is renewable for up to three years (six semesters) as an undergraduate (8 semesters total) or until students receive a degree, whichever comes first.