The Robert Gordon University is glad to offer the 2022 RGU Sports International Scholarship Awards in UK.
The scholarship award encourages students who want to commence an undergraduate, postgraduate, or research level at the university.
About Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University became a university in 1992 and originated from an educational institution founded in the 18th century by Robert Gordon. It offers industry-driven undergraduate and postgraduate programmes that lead to highly applicable rewards for the top students.
Furthermore, students at RGU will learn from expert lecturers and have the opportunity to interact with other nationality seekers. They will also receive a high-quality education that will help them to develop their personalities and communication abilities.
- An enrolled student of the University engaged on at least a part-time course at the undergraduate, postgraduate, or research level; or
- A prospective student of the University awaiting confirmation of the award of a place; or in exceptional circumstances, a former student of the University who graduated within the last 12 months
- Competing at a level that will not only increase the standards of athletes within RGU but also the level of representation for the university within the sporting landscape.
Robert Gordon University will provide financial assistance to support travel, training, equipment and competition expenses accrued during the academic year.
Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Botswana, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sierra, Leone, South Africa South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA, Vietnam, Wales, Zimbabwe.
Available for pursuing an undergraduate, postgraduate or research level degree program in any subject at the university.
- The candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate degree at RGU. After that, the aspirants are eligible to complete the application form.
- The application form should be sent to email@example.com along with official copies of the university/college certificate and academic transcripts.
If the candidate’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.