Charles Darwin University
Deadline: 30 June 2022 (annual)
Study in: Australia
The course starts Semester 2, 2022
Charles Darwin University (CDU) offers the Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships to international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement and who are seeking to commence an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree at CDU.
Charles Darwin University, Australia
Level/Field(s) of study:
Any Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree offered at the University.
Number of Scholarships:
25% or 50% of the tuition fee. The tuition scholarships apply to the tuition fees for the full duration of the degree.
Eligible applicants must:
- • Applicant must apply to commence study in Semester 2, 2022
- • Applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements for their chosen course;
- • Applicant must have a minimum overall score of 95% in their highest completed qualification
- • Applicant must be an international student paying international student fees;
- • Applicant must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
Please note: the VCIHAS scholarships are very competitive and meeting the minimum eligibility standards described above does not guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarship.
To apply, you must make an application for admissions via Studylink and then submit your scholarship application online using the VCIHAS Application form. The deadline for applications is 30 June 2022 for commencement in Semester 2, 2022.
It is essential to visit the official website (link found below) to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.cdu.edu.au/international/how-apply/scholarships