Many students dream of studying abroad, but some are unable to achieve this due to financial challenges. Get the chance to win the International Student Endowment Scholarship by applying to the University of South Alabama in the USA. It is open to academic sessions 2021/2022.
These positions are open to students from all over the world seeking a bachelor’s or master’s degree from the University of South Alabama.
In the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities, the University of South Alabama is ranked as one of the top 298 – 389 public research universities dedicated to serving those with a passion for discovery, health, and learning. Here, you can participate in various cultural, entertainment, and social events that help make college a well-rounded experience.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2021
- Institution; University of South Alabama
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Nationalities: International students are only eligible.
- The university offers courses in any subject area
- Applicants must be students at the university and also possess a good GPA.
Method of Application
- Applications must be submitted online through the school portal and should be submitted in full. In addition to applying through the Common Application, applicants can log into the application portal to apply for the award.
- The following supporting documents must be submitted by the students:
- Applicants must submit official transcripts from all previous institutions attended.
- Letters of recommendation
- Statement of financial support
- An explanation of purpose
- Student must achieve a minimum ACT and SAT score of 19 or 900 in order to gain admission. In addition, the GPA must be at least 3.6.
- Scores on the following English proficiency tests are required of students:
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- IELTS – 5.5
- PTE Academic – 44
- ITEP – 3.6
- DET – 95
Students who win will receive the University of South Alabama educational fund to support their tuition costs for the course of their choice.