A number of excellence-driven awards are being offered by the Manchester Metropolitan University in the UK to students from across the globe.
Students studying at the UK universities can take part in the Study programme which assists them in pursuing undergraduate and graduate coursework at British universities. The academic records of aspiring students should be excellent.
University of Manchester is a public research university ranked among the top universities worldwide by Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings, with a critical mission of developing highly employable, socially and environmentally responsible professionals.
Application Deadline: July 13, 2021
- Institution: Manchester Metropolitan University
- Department: NA
- Degree of Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree
- Available Awards: Limited
- To be taken at: UK
- Applicants can be of any nationality
- There are two degree programmes available: Master’s degree in MA Design Innovation and a Master’s degree in MA Sound Design. BSc Physiotherap, MSc (Pre-registration) Sports Business Management, MSc (Advanced) Physiotherapy, MA Games Art, MA Emergent Technologies, MSc Digital Marketing Communications, MSc Financial Technology. Master’s degrees in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Sport and Exercise Science, Master’s degrees in Cyber Security and Artificial Intelligence, and Bachelor’s degrees in Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must qualify based on the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a strong academic background and be self-funded.
- Overseas fees must be paid by the students.
- A place on an eligible course should have been offered to students starting in September 2021.
- Applying: Candidates should submit their applications through UCAS. Participants must then fill out a financial aid form before being able to enroll in the program.
- The following documentation must be provided by the applicants:
- Two Letter of Recommendation
- Two Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Birth Certificate
- Research proposal
- A valid passport copy
- Valid student Visa for the UK
- 500-word personal statement
- Entrance Requirement: Candidates must meet entry requirements according to the chosen degree program.
- Required English Language Proficiency Tests: Candidates must have achieved minimum scores on the following tests to qualify for admission:
- IELTS Academic – 0, with no component above 5.5 for the undergraduate degree, and 6.5, and nothing below 5.5 for the graduate degree.
- It takes at least 61 PTE points to obtain an undergraduate degree, and 65 points to receive a postgraduate degree.
- TOEFL IBT – Overall score: 79
- In addition to the English language requirements, applicants may submit other requirements.
In the first year of their studies, students selected for the scholarship will receive between £6,000 and £8,000.