Interested students at the University of Victoria are eligible for the President’s Vietnam Scholarships. These scholarships will support the education of talented and motivated students. For the academic year 2021/2022, the study programme is available.
The main purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to notable Vietnam students who want to study in Canada but cannot afford to because of financial hardship.
Greater Victoria, British Columbia, Canada is home to the University of Victoria, a public research university established in 1963. It offers several undergraduate and graduate degree programs. By studying here, you’ll have the opportunity to learn in an excellent academic environment, see the world through the eyes of learners, and be passionate about helping others.
Application Deadline: 1st June 2021
- Institution: University of Victoria
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Number of Scholarships: Three
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Vietnam
- Students can choose from any undergraduate degree program at the university.
- For students to be eligible for an entrance scholarship, they must first be admitted to the University of Victoria.
Method of Application
- Candidates must apply through the university’s website to participate in this opportunity. The candidates will be eligible for this opportunity once they enroll.
- Documentation: The following documents must be submitted:
- Unofficial transcripts (including UVic) from all institutions you have attended.
- You must submit your CV/resume
- Assessment reports
- GRE and GMAT
- Requirements for Admission. Candidates must submit the following documents:
- 4.0/9.0 (B-) minimum GPA in required courses; 3.0/9.0 (C+) maximum.
- The most recent 12.0 units of course work must have a minimum GPA of 4.0/9.0 (B-).
- Candidates need to have the following language skills:
- Rather than having less than 50 points in any section, CAEL scored 60.
- With all components less than 5.5, IELTS score was 6.0.
- An internet-based TOEFL score of 79 with at least 17 points on each section or a paper-based score of 550 is required.
In the first year of an undergraduate program, the University of Victoria will award three scholarships totaling $10,000 each to selected students.