Deakin University in Australia is offering a Master of Business Administration Global Leaders Scholarship for those who want to expand their knowledge in their field. Those who plan to pursue an MBA degree in Healthcare Management will benefit from the educational program designed for intelligent and motivated students. Part of the study fees of the applicants will be covered by the sponsorship.
- Applicants may be of any nationality.
- Health Management MBA degree program is available.
- In order to be considered for this award, candidates must meet these requirements.
- Applicants must be international students wishing to study in the United States.
- A scholarship or bursary from Deakin cannot have been accepted previously.
- A WAM of 65 or higher is required for applicants in their prior studies.
- Application Process: Interested candidates should apply via the university’s online portal. In addition to being accepted automatically, the students are also eligible to receive the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit these documents:
- An official transcript showing the courses taken during the year and grades earned. It is also necessary to translate them if they are not in English.
- Award Certificates
- Formal Identity Papers (your passport)
- A CV and personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the following requirements to be accepted into the MBA program:
- Three years’ experience in management and/or professional work experience required.
- Three years’ management or professional experience plus a Masters degree in any discipline.
- You must possess a graduate certificate and five years of management and professional work experience.
- A Postgraduate Qualifying Program (QPP) in Business and Law and three years of related management/professional work experience is required.
- Language requirement: Students should submit the following test scores in English language proficiency: TOEFL – 7.0
- IELTS – 102
- TOEFL IBT – 600
- CAE – 185
- PTE – 73
- The application period is open throughout the year!
Students selected for the scholarship will receive a 20% discount from the total course fee for the entire study period.