The Niagara College of Applied Arts and Technology is proud to announce that we are now accepting applications for CIS Scholarships to Canada. Students should be high achievers and intelligent, and interested in receiving a quality education.
The study programme supports exceptional, motivated international students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Canada.
A public college, Niagara College of Applied Arts and Technology was ranked number 1 among Canada’s 50 leading research universities. In addition to experiential education, the college aims to lead economic growth in the local and regional area. The institution’s students are encouraged to engage in and acquire skills that will satisfy employers and facilitate their transition into a job.
Application Deadline: 8 June 2021
- Institution: Niagara College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Graduate degree
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Canada
- The following nationalities are acceptable: Albania, Azerbaijan, Belarus, the Czech Republic, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Russia.
- Undergraduate and graduate courses are available in any subject.
- Qualifications: The candidate must be admitted to any academic program at the university for the following year as an international student.
Method of Application
- Candidates must complete the application process on the university’s portal within the application period to be considered for this opportunity. Following enrollment, the award can be applied for separately through an application form.
- In addition to the application, the candidates must submit the following documents:
- Transcripts of previous academic courses in English
- Recommendations from at least 2-3 former employers, academic professionals, or counselors
- Personal Statement
- Passport ID pages
- Sponsorship documents or financial statements
- ACT or SAT scores are required for undergraduate degree programs, while GRE or GMAT scores are required for graduate degree programs.
- Students must achieve the following minimum scores on the English language proficiency exams:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
Students who qualify and win will receive $2,000 for the duration of the program toward their studies in the chosen field.