In order to support students’ aspirations for higher education, the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in the USA offers an impressive MS Scholarship in Physics programme for motivated and brilliant students. The educational program will be available for the academic session of 2021/2022.
Students who wish to pursue a career in academia, research labs or industry in the United States of America are eligible to apply for the study award.
Louisiana State University at Lafayette founded in 1898 is a public research institution. Students receive an exceptional education influenced by a diversity of perspectives and informed by tradition, heritage, and culture. The organization aims to create a culture of leadership and innovation in an environment that encourages learning and sharing.
Application Deadline: 15 June 2021
- Institution: University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters degree
- Available Awards: Not Stated
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Students from USA are eligible to apply.
- Available Subjects: Masters of Science in Physics
- Admission Criteria: Students must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in Physics, Math, or a closely related field of study, with a GPA of 2.75 overall, or 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for those with US degrees.
Method of Application
- The application process for this master’s degree programme involves admission into the university’s master’s degree programme.
- Provide supporting documents including academic transcripts from every previous school you attended.
- Students must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university or be on their way to obtaining one.
- Students must have the following language proficiency:
- TOEFL total score of at least 79
- IELTS combined score of at least 6.5
- PTE total score of at least 53
Lafayette University will provide students with the educational fund to finish their education in the United States.