The University of Edinburgh UK is offering the Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship for full-time one year Masters study at the University.
Aim and Benefits of University of Edinburgh Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship
- The scholarship will cover full tuition fees for the duration of the programme of study.
Requirements for University of Edinburgh Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship Qualification
- The scholarships will be awarded to applicants who are accepted for admission in the 2022-2023 academic year on one of the listed eligible Human Medical programmes.
- The Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship would particularly welcome applications from students from Africa.
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- Applicants must be currently domiciled in one of the eligible countries as derived from the DAC List of ODA Recipients for reporting on aid in 2021
Interview date, Process and Venue for University of Edinburgh Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship
Selection Criteria: The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the strength of a personal statement. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, the overseas equivalent of a UK first-class honours degree. Candidates are encouraged to address the following questions in their personal statement (3500 characters maximum):
- What specific elements of this programme attracted you to the University of Edinburgh?
- How will successful completion of this programme at the University of Edinburgh benefit your career and personal development?
- How will successful completion of this programme at the University of Edinburgh enable you to contribute to your community/region or country?
June 2, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Edinburgh on www.myed.ed.ac.uk to apply
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to ten working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
For more details.visit University of Edinburgh website