University of Sydney
Deadline: 5 July 2021 (Annual)
Study in: Australia
Course starts August 2021
The University of Sydney Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships supports high-achieving international students to pursue coursework studies at the University of Sydney.
The University of Sydney in Australia
Level/Field(s) of study:
Bachelors and Masters by coursework degrees offered at the University
Number of Scholarships:
High-achieving international students
Four scholarship amounts are offered based on a ranking against selection criteria:
• $40,000 payable for one year in two equal instalments per semester
• $20,000 payable for one semester
• $10,000 payable for one semester
• $5,000 payable for one semester.
The availability of some amounts may be limited to specified cohorts. The scholarship is only awarded once during the first year of commencement and is not renewable for the following years.
• be an international student
• have applied for but not yet commenced a bachelor’s degree or a coursework master’s degree that is a CRICOS registered award program usually delivered onshore at the University of Sydney
• receive an unconditional offer of admission by the relevant close date.
Applications are currently closed.
No application is required, as all eligible students who have secured an unconditional offer of admission before the deadline will be automatically considered. The scholarship application deadline for Semester 2, 2021 is 5 July 2021.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.sydney.edu.au/scholarships/e/vice-chancellor-international-scholarships-scheme.html